Tuesday, September 8, 2009

3 Men, 1 Day.

*This was written 24hrs ago, I was just too busy/lazy scared/stoned to create this blog*

In the past 24 hours I’ve made out with three men and had two cocks in me.

I’ll start at the beginning of my day. I drove down to see my new boyfriend who I am only with to try an replace the love, comfort and empathy to help me get over my last relationship. The love of my life. At first I thought I was actually falling for this new man, but as it happens, my mind has finally figured out he is just a replacement. I know I’m a bitch, but I can’t help it. I’m addicted (like most young women my day) to the attention, the sex, the feeling of being wanted.

I gave him an apology kiss. I had been a bitch. The air was tense, I’d made a mess of things. I’d hurt him really bad with my drunken words a few nights prior. But still, he seemed please I made such an effort to stop in for a hug. But my mind was pre-occupied. I had a new conquest. From the internet.

I discovered most girls in their early twenties (and blokes too for that matter) are utilising the technology of internet dating to find their mates. And many I have found. Including my new boyfriend who was meant to be purely a casual fuck. I’d slowed down on the whole replying to all the men thing lately though, I was tired, I cooled it off for a month. But The night before last, I decided to check. There was a message from a guy I had been talking to, all it had was his mobile number. I could see I had previously messaged him back a bit, but alas, he deleted his profile. So I had no idea who the hell this guy was. I thought ‘fuck it- why not’. So I messaged him my username via text and that he deleted his account so I’m sorry but I have no idea who he is. He sent me back a picture of his long hard massive cock. I denied interest by not even bothering to reply. There’s nothing like showing no interest to get a mans attention. Normally I would be quite offended to receive an image of ones cock, without any prior knowledge or conversation with said person. I was bored, who cares.

He messaged a few hours later.. My answers were short, yes/no and simple questions like : What’s your fav position? What do you drink? yadadada.. He invited me over that evening for drinks and a movie. I had quite a busy day and kept him hanging, not entirely sure I would actually have the time to meet some stranger. But I got home early, changed into a lacy g-string which consisted of pearls only, easy access to enable myself to get head from the get go. I love head, head is my thing. This is always my agreement with the men I meet. To give me head. And preferably before anything else. So I txt when on my way, advising him to lets get the awkardness out of the road and kiss me as soon as I arrive. I need to make sure there is chemistry before I waste time chatting and talking to them, then I normally feel guilty for not likely them, and do something out of pity which I then regret. I arrived, he kissed me hard and long against my car. I could feel this incredible bulk rubbing up against my thigh. This couldn’t be right, I mean, yes he had sent me a picture which showed it to be quite long, but the thing I could feel pressed into me was like an extra leg! I pushed him away and sized him up. He wasn’t much taller than me, smallish hands (normally a turn off) and a gap between his teeth (mega turnoff). But if he kept his mouth shut he seemed alright, cute enough for a 28yr old. He’d been away at work for 3 months, and it was obvious he was gagging for it. I suggested we go inside; before the effort of his kissing with teeth ripped apart my mouth (I HATE teeth Kissers). Now during the course of the evening prior to me meeting this Off-Shore net dude, I received a text from my fuck buddy. We ended things not nice about a month ago. I’d resisted all tempation to call or txt him, and finally he had given in. He sent me poetry and mantras throughout the afternoon/evening via  text leading into flirting. I wondered where he was going with this. Upon going into the lounge room of Offshore’s imaculate, expensively furnished self owned home, I demanded a drink as he promised. In an attempt to stop him from groping me and trying to pull down his pants. I then knew, I would do a duty and be out of there as quick as possible. If he wasn’t so lust ridden with horniness, it probably would have started slow and led into things more glorious, like the bedroom perhaps. He was impatient.

[Via http://scriptsofawhore.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment